Old 05-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

You can use this same method of construction with any quilt block that uses this same layout. I make 4 patch squares and use them as a block(unit/section) or HSTs or Bostons or my Star Point blocks. There are any number of HST quilt blocks that have the 6 blocks across by 6 blocks down you see in the layout of the block units above. Or you can make bunch of HSTs and or Bostons or what ever block and sit down at the table and play with them to see what pattern you get when you turn the in differant ways.

BTW all of my pictures here with the exception of the directions for cutting the HSTs were done on my EQ5. Love love love my EQ5!!

Hope you will see the possibilities in using this method of construction. Once you have the HSTs or Bostons or whatever made you can use them in any number of quilt blocks!!!

This particular quilt block is one of my favorites and I use several variations of this one a lot in my business.

Hope you enjoy!!! Wishing you all lots of sunshine and laughter!!!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or problems!! Thanks Rhonda