Old 05-19-2010, 01:48 AM
barnbum

No minis of a carriage in this wedding. Jenny LOVES animals, but horses are new to her. My horses are no trained to pull a cart, yet. We've started with the basics (ground driving), but I like walking so I'm not interested in a cart. My daughter said her wedding will be small and she'd like a team of drafts to bring her and her new husband to the house for a reception. But, she's thinking PhD at this point and doesn't have a boyfriend, so those ideas could change. :wink: :lol:

I love the wild flowers idea ratureready! I'll sent all your ideas to Jenny. It's a good plan if the day lilies don't happen to bloom when they usually do! The bouquets will be mixed--not focused on one color.

Oh--Gramof6--that's a perfectly wonderful idea for a photo!! Thanks! I'm tucking that idea away right now! And xyz--love yours too!! There are paths through the cemetery, but one has no gravestones on either side and it's on a knoll, so I can see so many shots of them on there--with the photographer at the bottom... I can't wait to try those--or have the photographer try them! And there are some huge trees they can peek around...

Jenny sent an email last night and has decided to go with a piano player, so I'll contact one who lives right around the corner--she plays for a local church. Hope she has the afternoon open! :-D