Old 05-19-2010, 02:58 PM
skjquiltnut

Originally Posted by cminor
I finally did some re arranging today. I move some stuff out of the extra bedroom and moved my sewing stuff in. I think I will be much more comfortable than when I had to lug things from this room to the dining room.

I also went to see my aunt yesterday. Talk about my lucky day! She gave me a ton of fabric - all togehter at least 30 yards, books, and the best a serger! One of the older heavy duty metal ones. I was suprised when the foot pedal was not plastic!! She is very crafty and although she has 10 kids of her own, none are into sewing at all. I totally lucked out with the hobby!

Here are pictures of my new room - sorry no before pictures - but it was more of an office before, and the things my aunt gave me yesterday.

I love lighting - so some are taken without flash. I also collect elephants so those are what the little lamps on the desk are.
WooHoo!! now the fun can really begin! Have you thought of building a sturdy cutting table a little shorter than the length of the bed and a little wider, so the cutting table legs do not interfere with any part of the bed and headboard?