View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 07:29 AM
omak

So, I went and read what everyone else wrote and thought "I must have missed something!"
First of all, I wouldn't be taking anything all apart, so I thought ... maybe, the dark I was seeing between the blocks weren't actually sashing and that you had just laid the blocks out and was waiting for suggestions of how to put it together.
I went back to the picture, looked closely, and sure enough! You have a thin sashing between each block ... the quilt is a done deal, in my mind ...
But, it is a wonderful quilt, and as the daughter of a cowboy dad, and the wife of a cowboy hubby - - the sashing is just the right touch. A cowboy without a woman is just plain and crude <g> ... I always told my dad "Mom is the lace for your Levis!"
After reading everything, and checking the picture again - - the quilt is GOOD TO GO!
I still am curious about what you don't like, but it might be because you so captured cowboy that you don't see yourself in it anywhere??? That just means you did an EXCELLENT job!<wave>