Thread: EQ7
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 08:00 AM
grammypatty7

Originally Posted by mortinarose
I have been wanting EQ6 and now EQ7 is coming out so I pre-ordered it. I was wondering if any of you quilters use it and if you like it. I already ordered it but would like some input on it. Thanks
I've had EQ6 for a month now and just completed the chapter 3 tutorial and love it so much that when I saw the announcement - 2 days AFTER delivery of EQ6 - I knew I had some serious thinking to do. I'm so impressed with 6 and we have an EQ Users group in the community where I live and knowing that several will be upgrading from 5 - 7 I decided I'd better pre-order EQ7 upgrade so I learn with them. I'm very impressed with the software but there is a learning curve. You will definitely need to do to the lessons that come with the program and watch the short tutorial videos as well. I hope you take to it and enjoy it as much as I already do. Now I need to make some time to learn how to use it better. I wasn't sure how useful it would be for me but by the time I completed lesson one, I knew I'd made a good decision. Enjoy