Old 05-20-2010, 11:23 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

finished my 174 blocks last night at work...i'm a rubber zombie today, so will mail them tomorrow.

i love these blocks and can actually see a finished quilt with them...usually i do the swaps then the blocks i receive just spend the rest of our days living in a pizza box...i have blocks made from swaps that have been waiting in their box for literally years (like 9 or 10 years) every once in a while i will look in the box, maybe even check out each block and think...if i ever get caught up i aught to do something with these, they are pretty cool...then they go back into their closet...not these babies! and i will actually be able to use up some of those (poor forlorn) blocks that live in a box...about 5 years ago i was part of a monthly swap where we made tiny (3 1/2") 9 patches, all scrappy, with white centers...so i have about 72 of them...never knew what to do with them...well they are going to go with these so very well...they were just waiting for their time to come :)
and maybe, just maybe by the time i receive my siggy blocks back i will have a few other projects done and gone and will be ready...stranger things have happened.