Old 05-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by JCquilts
Hi all, I just joined this board tonight so that I could join you in the Sewing Machine Shop. I just love all your sewing machines you are finding. I have been collecting for a while and am embarrased to say how many I have.

I am hoping to get some advice from you knowledgable folks about my old "Free" Sewing Machine. It was once a treadle but was convereted to electric at some point and moved into a portable box.

I would love to find the parts to turn it back into a treadle. Any suggestions? I will have to find a few parts to make it happen. Not sure where I can scrounge them up. It does have the original book. The back of the book says "Model C Blank". No date.

In the book it says to clean it with,,.,, you guessed it, Kerosene.
Welcome to the board and welcome to the Shop!!! You know you have to post photos of your beauties! And while you are at it go grab a mug and get some coffee help yourself to some cake or fruit bars and sit back and enjoy yourself!

Around here everyone is family. :D :D :D

Oh and its nice to have it in vintage print that my method of Kerosene is the cleaner of choice!! :mrgreen:

Billy