View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 07:19 PM
Katia

It has been quite a journey to get her. I answered an ad on CL and the gal was asking 45. SCORE! But I new it was too good to be true. Then she said someone wanted it for 60. I told her I could do that. Consider her sold. But the ad remained on CL. Hmmmm, Then I got an email that someone had offered 175 and she was in need of money so........well ya know. I had to have her so I said ok, fine.

I picked her up today and I am so happy. I think she is worth every penny. She is definitely a repaint, but I don't care. Not sure how that affects her value, but, mmmm, I don't care.

I told my husband she needed a name, and he thought I had lost it. But he loves to name things and has always been the "namer in chief" in our house. So he thought Esmeralda was fitting, since she is green and ya know, emerald--- Esmeralda.

The only thing I can see that I need right away is more bobbins, and some new shoes. Her little rubber things on the bottom are all wore away.

I did plug her in and ran her a little, and she purrs like a kitten. So quiet, I was surprised. But As you can tell, I am very excited. I can not wait to start using her.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-70871.jpe   attachment-70872.jpe   attachment-70873.jpe