View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 06:46 PM
gale

It's probably too late but I have shopped at createforless.com. Mostly without trouble but I have had a couple of issues. One time I ordered a few things and one item was missing. I called them about it and they said they would send it. Nothing came. I called again and they said it was out of stock so I had to tell them to credit my credit card. The original packing ship showed it as shipped so I guess they never did that.

Then a few months/weeks later I placed an order for some punches and the same pattern. The punches had been in and out of stock for a while, and I had signed up to be notified when they were in stock. I got the notification so I placed the order. I immediately emailed them to tell them that if the punches were not in stock to let me know because I would add to my order or cancel it altogether. The punches were the main reason I ordered, and I added the pattern since it was still on my wish list. The next day I got an email saying that the punches were indeed out of stock (it was a website glitch that it showed that they were in stock) and they would cancel my order. However, they charged my credit card anyway and then credited it. It wasn't a big deal but I was wondering why they would charge my card when some of the items weren't even in stock, thus never shipped. I always thought stores charged when they shipped. Luckily this happened early in my billing cycle so the credit was on the same statement as the charge (otherwise it's a pain because we pay off the card each month).

I haven't shopped there since. I probably would again but I'd email to tell them if all the items aren't in stock to let me know (to their credit they did let me know right away on the 2nd order). Also, their shipping is high, IMO.