View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 05:02 PM
HapaMom

Alohas to all!

I live in north-central Texas near the Oklahoma border along the Red River and Lake Texoma w/my hubby and 2 daughters, 4 dogs, 1 cat and 3 Rocky Mountain horses that I trail ride and camp with every chance I get! (sans the hubby, kids and dogs and 1 cat lol!)

I'm a Quiltaholic (probably should have used that as my board name :lol: ) and during the hot summer months and 2 weeks in the winter when we can't ride, I quilt! I also garden and love cooking.

I've been perusing the pics on the board and you folks are FANTASTIC quilters! It's so intimidating! :lol: I learned to quilt from my Grandmother who passed in 2000 and forgot most of what she taught me, although it comes back to me from time-to-time. I can not even compare to the quilting I've seen here, but hopefully w/time and a LOT more practice, I'll get better? :oops:

We'll be moving back to northern VA in about 3 1/2 - 4 years time, where hubby is from and I count the days as it is just too hot here for me, WOO! :x

Mahalo a nui loa (thank you very much) for the board and I look forward to a LOT of fulfilling Quilting Life with this board!

*HUGS* and Alohas,
Bridgette
:D