View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 05:33 PM
virtualbernie

Originally Posted by ReRe
I thought I had posted on here but I guess I had posted elsewhere. As far as the quilt police go .... if I post "What do you think" and you tell me ... as long as you are polite about it I want the truth. If what I did has obvious errors and you can suggest a way for me to do better next time then by all means do so. I have only been quilting for just over 2 years and I still need all the help I can get. My three best blocks are a 4-patch, a 9-patch and a block turned on point and even thsoe don't always comeout perfect. Only one Person is perfect and sorry, that ain't anyone here on the board. Yes, there are people that are going to critisize no matter what, but there are also people that are going to love what we do no matter what. You just have to figure out what type of person you are and how you are going to take constructive criticisizm <spelling?>. If it is done politely I do very well.

Any one on the board got a degree in quilting AND in criminal justice? To me, that would be the only person "qualified" to be a quilt police. Now to go back and read the rest of what was written and hope like you know what that I didn't stick my foot in my mouth with this post but oh well .... we all live and learn.

ReRe
Amen!