Old 05-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by EC
Looks like you found the new "toy" of your dreams!!! Good for you! Hope you're taking a Blackberry or stopping at a local library for internet access once in a while so that we can keep track of your trip and ask an occasional question or two. When is this "ride" scheduled to happen?
I am going around the tail end of August or September. I dont know what I will bring if anything, I am going to pack SUPER light (the clothes on my back and what I can fit in my pockets :mrgreen: ) and I will more than likely be staying at peoples homes that I know that are around my trip.

I will however be hanging out in the Grand Canyon area for a few days. I want to go on the overnight trip that they have there where you go down into the canyon and stay at some cabins or camp that they have there. And I am going to see the water falls and swim in the pools that are on the Indian reservation insaide the canyon.

I do want to see the big ole Sequoias and Mount Rushmore along with Bonneville Salt Flats, the PCH, so I will more than likely be meandering around the whole time!!

But I am in the middle of planning my trip route and after I figure that one out then I will start asking folks if I can drop by and "flop" at their place!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus this trip will give me a chance to meet a lot of people I know from here and the NeedleBar and be able to put faces with a name!!

Billy