Thread: Stu-Stu-Studio
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 05:51 PM
miholmes

Okay....some people are blessed with an acctual ROOM to dedicate to this addition called quilting. I was told I could use the basement.... :cry:

So I've been trying to get things put together for awhile. It's nothing beautiful....it's not a decorating triumph....but when I look at it I sigh a happy sigh, knowing I can have all my things setup and can leave them setup.

Anyway this is a hodge podge of items left over from when we purchased our new house. The previous owner passed away and they left most of the possesions in the house. It's a combination of old kitchen tables and and island from the kitchen before we remodeled it (which btw works GREAT as a cutting table). Old lamps, etc....but hey nice to be able to repurpose it instead of putting it in the landfill. :)

I still want to paint the knotty pine (the entire basement, and kitchen were knotty pine)And someday I will drywall the basement and make it more of an acctual from....but right now I want to spend that money on a frame to put on the opposite wall :)

At first I was kinda not excited about having the basment, but I am able to spread out, and it's nice and cool in the summer here. Anyway here it is....not much but I LOVE it! :)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-72326.jpe