View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 09:22 AM
debbieumphress

Wow. I read all the posts and I am thinking...it must be the weather.LOL. In all phases of life there are things we don't do as well as others and vice versus. We might load the dish washer differently than someone else. The dishes still get washed. SOme people mix their laundry when washing clothes, some still separate colors. My handwriting sucks, others have beautiful writing. I spell well, others don't. This is a wonderful board because we are all quilting friends and can be open to all the discussions and I hope we all try not to hurt feelings. Then there may be a day when you feel bad or have had a hard week, this is the place to vent and get our backs patted and people post to make us feel better...And my day gets brighter and what I was upset about seems so small considering the wonderful friendships I have formed on this board. We can vent. give hugs, and then still be friends. Thank you to all of this board for being here for me. I too get up in the morning and the first thing I want to do is come and read what everyone is doing. Hugs to everyone and happy quilting.