Thread: EQ7
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 12:07 PM
grammypatty7

[/quote]I like that I can install it on more computers. I never put it on my laptop because it is old and will probably die here soon and I did not want to waste a load.
I think taking photo's of fabrics and things to import onto the program is cool, my scanner at home is ancient and does not work anymore.[/quote]

Gayle,
A year ago my printer needed to be replaced and my scanner was still working just fine but when I did my research, I discovered that I could buy a good all in one unit that was so much better and faster than my printer or scanner so I found another home for my scanner and have had no regrets. You will not believe the strides in technology since you purchased your scanner and the printers are so much faster plus, in the space where your printer sits, you have this awesome all in one unit that is copier, printer, and scanner. Many also come with a fax but I don't need a fax.

My husband's 5 year old printer stopped printing about 3 months ago so we also bought him a nice all in one unit and he loves it. His has a paper feeder on the top and that is wonderful. Mine doesn't but mine is a great photo printer. His is a pixma and does do beautiful photos too but mine is better and I'm a photoholic. You may want to look into some all in one's before you need to replace your scanner. My husband got his for under $100 and mine was $129 - much less than buying stand a lone units. His also has the fax feature so we are set for anything now.