View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 05:59 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by sharon b
What a neat bike :thumbup:

I guess you mean it when you say you travel light :lol:

So where do you plan on traveling to ?
I am going out west and see the country!! So far its going to be a month long ride and I am going to try and to fit everything in that time period.

Where I want to go so far.......

Grand Canyon
Dodge City
Bonneville Salt Flats
Ride the PCH
The Grand Tetons
Mount Rushmore
The Pacific Ocean
Pikes Peak
Garden of the Gods
Mount St Helens
The Peterson Museum (all of the legendary hot rods are there)
The Sequoias
YellowStone

I am still writing them down and them I have a big map that I will push pins into and figure out a travel route that will hit most of the sites I want to see. But I want to drink coffee in Seatle, eat chili in Texas, park my bike on Rodeo drive and hit a few shops and see what the fuss is and just completely veg out and have fun!!

There are a few car shows and rod shops I want to hit and if I can pull it off I want to go see Jay Leno's Garage!! I have a friend that works for Socal Speed Shop that knows Jay really well and if he can arrange it I will be able to see his cars and the working shop. But it is one of those deals that our schedules have to coincide with each other for it to be able to work.

And I want to see if I can meet up with a lot of my quilting and sewing machine friends I have made since I have been a member!!! There has got to be some quilt shows going on and flea markets that we can hit!!!

Billy