View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 03:34 PM
Debbie B

I've tried twice to post this and something goes wrong. Hopefully it will work this time. My Mom gave me fabric that has a large scale flower print. I posted it on the board and got great suggestions but was too afraid to try the stack & whack, posie or one block wonder. I'm fairly new to quilting and have never done that. I found a simple pattern on line with a dandelion in the middle and could use the fabric in large pieces. I'm calling it "A Weed in Your Garden"...ha. I will be giving it to Mom in a few days as one of her birthday presents. She has no idea that I've been working on it. I am frustrated though because I never seem to get a perfect quilt. I always goof somewhere. On this quilt there is a small pucker on the back side and I didn't do a lot of quilting on it. I just outlined the blocks thinking that might eliminate puckers. Oh well, on to my next quilt. Maybe it will be the perfect one...lol.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-73381.jpe   attachment-73382.jpe   attachment-73383.jpe