Old 05-26-2010, 12:03 PM
Aurora

Originally Posted by Beth33
I'm having a problem.

I'll be able to send in my squares just fine. I ordered the small priority (3 DVD size) boxes from the post office, and lots of the $4.95 redwood forest stamps.

But, I can't put a return box inside my sent box. So, what should I do?

I could fold up a 9x12 manilla return envelope, but what about postage? Would those $4.95 stamps work on the envelope, too? Or are they made specifically for those boxes? And how many stamps should I put on it?

Any suggestions about how I can do this appreciated. (I have no way to get to a brick and mortar post office.)
Those stamps can go on any piece of mail that requires the more postage. The larger denomination stamps make it easier for the clerks to put postage on parcels/packages. Not all Post Offices can apply metered postage. Smaller Post Office apply as many stamps as are required to make the postage in stamps. I you are not using a flat rate envelope, there is a chance that $4.95 will not be enough postage and your parcel could be returned to you. It is best to check with your local Post Office. If you are on a route, you might want to check with your carrier.