Thread: Greetings!
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:07 AM
QuiltingGrannie
Banned

Originally Posted by PunkQuilter
Hi everyone. I am new here. I live in a village on a speck on the map of upstate NY. I enjoy learning new techniques and like just about all of them. I prefer to use vintage sewing machines and repair them as well. Does anyone have any advise as to the best way to familiarize myself with this site? There is clearly lots of information available here, and hopefully friendship and support. Where do I begin?
Hi and welcome from TN.
Advice on how to navigate this site..... just click on all the areas listed above under the "Quilting Board sm" and see what they all do. "Recent Topics" will give you all the latest that is being talked about, "Unread Topics" will give you the ones you have not read yet, "Private Messages" will give you a message sent directly to you, "Search" is where you can type in key words to find something you are looking for to see where it may have already been discussed. and so on and so forth.

Jump around and have fun. There is always a lot to learn, lots of people to help and so fun to make new friends, learn and teach others and always to share what we are working on, have finished, or are having problems with - quilting and otherwise.

Make yourself at home. :thumbup: