View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 04:26 AM
dsb38327

Good beautiful morning. The birds are singing, the hummingbirds are feeding, the squirrels are playing, the flowers are blooming.
Wordless Wednesday 5-26-2010 is such a marvelous post. I am enjoying it very much and can't say so in the post because it is supposed to be just pictures and no words. If you haven't seen it yet this is it.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-47170-1.htm
My house is a wreck. Today was to be organizing day and tomorrow was to be 'go get grandson' day.
Hubby helped me move a sewing section into the sunroom so I can spread out a bit. Had to make a mess to clean up a mess but soooo worth it for the space.
Grandson is 2 1/2. Absolutely a grandma's angel. 5pm yesterday, he calls crying his heart out. "Gramma, I come your house TODAY"!
Well, I was able to talk him into 'tomorrow' and when I have him I do nothing else but be with him. So the house is going to stay a wreck and I will get him today. Gotta get it while it's there because they get older and their life gets busy.
What happens when you click on Live Chat? I haven't used it. What would I expect if I click on it? Is it like an open chat room or is it a two person chat the way instant message is in aol?
Have a great day./Dorothy