Old 05-27-2010, 10:25 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Hello All!!!!

I just wanted to give you guys a big THANK YOU for making this little old shop such a great place to come to!! I had no idea that when I started this that it would take off and run like it has.

Are you ready for some stats.......over 1400 post and over 34,000 views in only 32 days!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Also do not forget to sign up for the Vintage Sewing Machine Virtual Section if you have not already. I set it up to where you can add content to the section so we can all find the vintage sewing related topics in one area. And after doing this when you sign on it will have its own section of the board on your home page.

Since this is getting pretty big I am thinking about assigning another manager for the section to help me with everything. Maybe if things keep going like it is now we will have a vintage section that is like the rest of the board. But I want to wait a bit before I present it to the Admin until we have some good solid figures. But I will say that this has been the most fun thread being able to see all of these neat beauties you guys keep coming in the shop with.

I will be posting 2 more tutorials to the series this weekend. I bet some of you are getting ready to start putting these machines together by now and we need to cover the electrical!!! That will be another one on top of the ones I am posting this weekend.

But THANK YOU again for all of your support and wonderful conversation!!! (Also thanks for all of the deserts that you guys have brought!!! And can we get some more of those Lemon Bars?????)

Billy