Thread: New from ND
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 10:29 AM
quiltedrunner

I'm new here to this board, but have been reading and hopping around a bit. Seems like such a GREAT group of quilters! I have been quilting since 1992 and have worked in a quilt shop, taught classes, and done anything I could to feed my habit. :wink:

Married my hubby in November and he has been an awesome support for my habit and, when adding onto the house, he included a sewing room just for me! (Or... maybe it was to keep all my "stuff" from the rest of the house :shock: ) hehe This addition project is going to keep us busy for awhile though - wow -what a job when you do it all yourselves.

Anyway, between us, we have 7 children - 3 still at home - from 8y.o. to 26y.o., and one daughter-in-law and one wonderful 4 month-old granddaughter. We are extremely busy - but extremely happy... so... it all works!!

Oh... I also love to run and usually do the half-marathon every year and a few 5ks around the area - and I've gotten my hubby to run with me. I love scrapbooking and reading and oh yeah... I also work fulltime as an HR manager! Whew!