Old 05-27-2010, 01:15 PM
amma
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Lynn Luker
I have a question for those of you who shop on line. I have been afraid of it...I like to feel the fabrics and hold them up together to see what goes with what. I admit, I'm not very proficient in choosing fabric yet. But when I see pictures in some of the ads that come (Connecting Threads) And hear about the great prices, I am tempted. How do you choose? Should I buy several pieces from one line that are made to go together, start with a kit...or...? (sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this question, I don't know how to start a topic!)If this needs to be moved somewhere else, please do so, or tell me how. You all have been so great to get ideas from, THANKS!
Buying from the same fabric line will pretty much guarantee that the fabrics will match. :D:D:D

If you go to the various manufacturers websites, they usually have free patterns there showing a new fabric line. You can then go and shop for them online.
Or if you find a fabric you like, you can go to the manufacturer's website and see all of the fabrics in that line, and then go online to find them. Not all shops will carry each available fabric from every line.
Happy Shopping!!! :D:D:D