View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 11:18 AM
Corry

I am just starting a quilt with a horse theme to it. I am going to embroider a horse on some of the blocks and on some others the names of the horses I have had thru out my life. I will do 17 horse blocks to embroider and 8 blocks with names. I have searched and searched for a quilt design that will work with what I wanted to do and found one on the internet this morning. I am so excited!! I have had the fabric for several months and wanted to get started on this but just could not find the design I wanted. I am so charged up about getting to start this quilt. I washed my fabrics today and the last of it is in the dryer. I am going to start embroidering this evening if the weather gets better. It is supposed to storm and I won't have any of my machines plugged in when it is storming out. Anyway, that is my plan. I also have another horse quilt I will do when this one is finished. I found some beautiful fabric with horses on it at a shop in West Palm Beach. I have a stash of horse fabrics I have been collecting and most are nuetral colors but this one is really different. Can't wait to start that one too. And these will be for meeeeeeeee....lol. My daughter will not be happy about that but I will make her one later....if she is good. lol