Thread: My sewing space
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Candace

I've got guests coming tomorrow for at least 4 days. I thought I'd take a photo with everything "shut up". My new ginormous Koala table was fun carrying up the flight of stairs. It was over 400 lbs. and took 5 of us! I love the electric lift. My room is pretty much done now. I tiled the window nook to make it useable for storage. The grey cabinet houses my yardage and any overflow is stored under the Full size bed in the room. My wall rack that I made is now full of fat quarters. All my patterns and books in the book shelf. The closet is crammed with more storage for notions, batting, my serger and back up sewing machine. The back wall is pegboard and works great for my thread and other notions.

My sewing machine and cutting table are closed now so there's lots of room for my guests. When both the sewing cabinet and cutting table are fully open, it's a bit tight. Throw in the opened ironing board and I'm glad I'm thin. DD will be going to college in a year. I've already got dibs on her room:>
Attached Thumbnails attachment-74938.jpe   attachment-74939.jpe   attachment-74940.jpe   attachment-75104.jpe   attachment-75105.jpe