Old 05-28-2010, 05:33 PM
Miz Johnny

A kind soul posted this link on the Treadleon list, and I had to check it out. I finally made it through 99 pages of posts! (I would like to say my housework is suffering, but I put it out of it's misery long ago.) I probably know some of you from other lists, but I'm a collector (translation: hoarder) and occasional sewist. I have 150+ machines, most vintage or antique. I usually sew on a treadle or handcrank machine, whichever one I can unearth first. I'm currently making a bedding set for my granddaughter and am using my 201 in a "Big Wheel" treadle. (That's what I should be doing right now, since she's due to arrive in less than a month.) I've posted a few random photos of machines--a Singer VS 2 parlor cabinet (I'm a sucker for parlor cabinets), a Singer 320K that originally had a 220 motor which now has been replaced, and a Japanese clone that I've converted to HC. (Love the 50's Japanese machines!!
Delighted to be here, and happy to see what everyone has hidden in the cellars and rafters.
Miz Johnny in Lexington, KY

Front of Singer VS 2 Parlor Cabinet
[ATTACH=CONFIG]75043[/ATTACH]

Singer 320K
[ATTACH=CONFIG]75044[/ATTACH]

Japanese Clone Converted to HC
[ATTACH=CONFIG]75045[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-75038.jpe   attachment-75039.jpe   attachment-75040.jpe