Thread: Do you EQ?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 09:54 AM
SandraJennings

If you like to design...or just come up with possibilities as you see them....it is wonderful.....the key is remembering to put them to fabric. It makes it quicker. It can be delightfully relaxing and there are literally a gazillion options at a fingertip...which is I admit .....one of it's greatest thrills. It allows you minutes of your time to design, instead of the hours it can take by paper, and it prints out your requirements and patterns at the click of the mouse...Nice! You may still go back ot hand drawing some patterns, and that is ok...sometimes that fits too. But all in all...it is a great program. 'Course I am only using the EQ5. There is so much yet to do with it that I will be occupied for some time.Does your local quilt store have it? Maybe you can try it out and see if it is up your alley then no great expense is put out for a program you wont use. Or maybe a friend in your local guild has it and will let you try it out. Give it a go...who knows...you may just get hooked.