View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 06:49 AM
Lisa

I have six machines:
1. Viking Husquarvana 1100 that I use for everything

2. 1940 Singer in cabinet that was my grandmothers

3.Another Singer in a cabinet that was my other grandmothers (but I don't know if she actually ever used it or had it as an antique for decoration)

4. A Singer that has a rounded wooden carrying case, I'm guessing around 75 years old at least (I'm panicking right now cause I can't find my little key that opens it, you know....put it in a safe place and then forget where that is?) but it is a beautiful machine.

5. Brother LS 2125-inexpensive machine I bought at Walmart when daughter said she wanted to learn and sure enough she quit half way through so I'm glad I didn't spend more on it. I have never used it but am keeping it as a back up in case I have to put mine in the shop or something, I think it would probably do piecing just fine. I'm also going to try and use it for some satin stitching because my Viking does not like the thermo bond stuff I use for applique.

6. Dressmaker JA2- I have no idea how old this is, having trouble finding any info on it but it is absolutely beautiful, it is a creamy chocolate or caramel color with cream accents.

I currently am only using my Viking.