View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Melody

Sew Extreme... I have been teaching my grandson for 2 years. It isn't the typical homeschool, it is K-12 Virtual Academy in Ohio. I can't say enough good things about it. His books are in the pictures, but they don't show up very well in all the clutter. :lol: Actually, I have 2 grandchildren in K-12 and one more probably enrolling next year. Congratulations to you for being a homeschooling mom for 17yrs! Some days can be tough, but it's so rewarding.

Believe it or not , but both desks have drawers that are almost empty... hence, the clutter. A lot of my clutter comes from my genealogy work, which is finally going to get filed properly. I am the family historian (self appointed :lol: ) and I also have charge of all the old family albums on DH's side of the family. Those are being scanned into my computer, catalogued and put into albums along with the family histories. Big job but I love it. I don't do scrapbooking (I really don't need another hobby!) I have already done 3 albums with the histories, so it won't take too long to organize what's left. I hate being unorganized. And I'm very anxious to get started on this room.