View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 01:30 AM
Happy Tails

Originally Posted by marsye
Originally Posted by Eagle Hawk
Originally Posted by marsye
My mother calls me a huzzie so how bout quilt huzzies? :lol:
Is that a nice word or not? What was your mother's mood when she called you a huzzie?
She's usually laughing her A@@ off! She gets a kick out of it. :lol: :lol: Did I tell you I took after my 74 year old mother? hahahhaa A couple of days ago her and I went to Walmart. When we hit the door she usually goes her way and I go mine and then we meet back at the van. Well when I got to the check out she was 2 ahead of me in the same line. She wrote a check and they asked her to sign the little machine thing. She said how do I do that? She tried using her finger and the clerk handed her the pen. She still didn't know what to do with it. :lol: She didn't know I was in line so I hollered "thats my mother, we don't let her out of the house very often!!" She looked up and yelled back at me "shut up you huzzie" :lol: Everyone all around was cracking up. So you see...I get it honest. :wink:
OMG OMG You sound just like me and my dearest little mother. I also look after her, she's 84 and used to play hide and seek in the stores, and I said one time to her, loud enough for those around to hear, "I told you if you didn't behave, I'd have to take you back to the home" OMG that was so funny, now she suffers from austio and is in so much pain all the time that she hardly goes out.........anyway, back on track.....if we can't be called "sisterhood" how about "personshood" or just "quiltershood" or just plain crazy from the hood, <shakin head> I don't know, just real good helpful people, if it wasn't so early, I might be more creatie, LOLOL :)