View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 03:03 AM
sewcrafty

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Originally Posted by sewcrafty
I don't think I've ever looked at that area. I really wasn't sure what user defined meant. Maybe if its renamed to virtual sections or something comparable that would invite people in. User Defined for me was a little scary (sortof like Star Trek - go where no man has gone before)! :lol: :lol: Sorry! :-D
so now you know what it is are you going to check it out?
All of my classes are in my Rhonda's Workshops and Classes section and all the miniatures threads are in the miniatures.There are alot of good ideas for example if you want to do the doll quilt swap.
Actually, I did venture in and look around!! Lots and lots of info there. Really a good thing!!! I think that after graduation and after my parents leave I'll have a lot more time to play and investigate. All I need is more ideas!! :shock:

I need to stop getting ideas and putting projects together in their prospective bins and start finishing up whats already UFO's or WIP. Trying to priortize projects right now. I have got one heck of a list of to-do's!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's why I'm up soooo early usually atleast 5am (even on weekends) so that I can play here, this is my only real me time right now. Then I get to jump back on periodically during the day for a fix!! :lol: :lol: