Old 05-31-2010, 05:43 AM
thequilteddove

*hangs head - feelings of remorse & guilt*

I can rattle of a million and one excuses in regards to my busy life. I feel really bad - when I signed up I thought I was in a place where I had time to take on a swap adventure. I was completely mistaken & my follow through sucked :( I have cut out a good portion of the fabrics, but I haven't had the chance to sew them up... I could send April the entire lot & she can try to figure it out what I was doing w/everyone's stuff, but I'm not so sure that would be very enjoyable for her...

First I thought I would send you all a random fat quarter w/a letter of apology...

Then I got a bright idea about doing a giveaway game for the block sets I received from you all instead. I used two sets of fabric thinking I'd end up w/two lap quilts instead of one big bed quilt I wouldn't use...

Which would you all prefer... everyone to receive a random fat quarter or take a chance & be one of two people to win the block sets that I received back from this swap?

Again, I'm really sorry for disappointing everyone. Hope you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me :(