View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 06:03 PM
Honchey

Hi, I find myself sharing all the new techniques with my sewing buddies. I had a part time job with VSM (Husqvarna Viking). Now, I only work when someone needs a day off or goes on vacation. I still teach some quilting classes when I get the bug to do so. I have their current top of the line machines, Diamond, DSE, HuskyLock 936 plus an assortment of others. I quess you could say that I collect them as well as Fabric for quilting. I'm even checking out the featherweights on ebay! I really enjoy this site. Everyone is so friendly and nice and helpful and, and , and I could go on and on. Your machine is a great machine. I also have a little Janome that I travel with and I just got a PFaff that has the IDT. It really does quilt well without a walking foot. Oh well, I have really veered of this subject and I have to put up my Tutorial about the binding. Have fun with your machine. One thing tho especially being that it is new to you-- Read your manual first. Then read it again while you are sitting in front of your machine. This way you can familiarize yourself with everything the book is describing. It's a Hands on Lesson that helps you to remember better. Anne