Thread: Husbands peves
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 07:42 AM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

My DH is really a Dear Husband.
Right now, my sewing stuff is all in our bedroom. :(
We also have a baby bed in there, as well as our bed, two night stands, a chest, a dresser, a recliner, and clean laundry that needs put up.
There is a lot in there, obviously, so it's hard to do much in. Since the baby doesn't use the changing table anymore, not since he got big enought to try to shove off the end with his feet, I use it to sew at.
I must confess, the top drawer with the baby's socks and hats also contains some of my sewing things.
I need to get him a dresser of his own or a sewing table of my own.
I'm going to have a sewing room downstairs, but DH is so busy fixing this and building that, I hate to bring it up again.
I know he is getting ready to start putting down the rest of the flooring because he just bought it all.
Right now he is building a playhouse/swingset for the kids. It is really more like a mini manchin! I would've loved something like that when I was a kid. He would've, too.
I guess my only complaint or peeve is that he has too many projects going at once and can't finish one bc of all the others....but that sounds too familiar for me to really complain about! LOL!
The only other peeve I have with him is he works on and fixes up his antique 69 chevy truck while my 74 Super Beetle just sits there all sad.
And...HE IS ADDICTED TO THE PHONE AND CELL PHONE!
And...he knows someone everywhere we go, and we end up standing and talking to them forever...well, I go on anymore.....ah, business...that's a car salesman for you! LOL!
I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world, though. He is great. He's a wonderful hubby and daddy. :D