View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 03:11 PM
isewman

To all of my friends, in this group. And to all of the NEW MEMBERS.. I've got a little change of plans, on quilts, that I'm working on..I posted some picture of 3 quilts, that I'm working on. 2 of the quilts, are mine, and the other quilt, is blocks, for the women, who does, my machine quilting for me.. Her 30 blocks are done.. I will repost those pictures, again.. What I'm going to do now is make 10--BQ2, for my grdkids, and MAYBE, a quilt for my grdson's girlfriend. Posibility 11 in all.. I'm going to post 8-9 pictures, so, I'll try to get them all, together.. Anyhow everyone, take care, and happy quilting.. Don--isewman

A quilt called "Dizzy geese", on hold for now
[ATTACH=CONFIG]76870[/ATTACH]

The 30 blocks done, for my lady, long arm friend.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]76871[/ATTACH]

The quilt, that I've done, for me, except the border.. Not sure on the border yet.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]76872[/ATTACH]

messed up..The 1st picture, is "Minnie, laying on the quilt, I accidently dropped
[ATTACH=CONFIG]76873[/ATTACH]

This picture, will probably get posted TWICE.. This is the "Dizzy Geese, quilt on hold, as of now.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]76874[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-76865.jpe   attachment-76866.jpe   attachment-76867.jpe   attachment-76868.jpe   attachment-76869.jpe