Thread: UFOs
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Elizabeth A.

If it's not started and only beating around in my head and on paper it doesn't count right? hehehe And if the fabric is still from straight off the bolt it doesn't count either right? 'cause I haven't really started it...

Three quilts, one is currently having all of the stabilizer ripped out so it can go to the long armer, one is waiting for me to sew the long strips of sashing in, and the last is waiting for the last little bit of inspiration to bring it all together (That one is still blocks).

*I want to make a blouse, I have the fabric, but haven't picked a pattern.
*I'm planning a wall hanging art quilt, but I'm still working on drawing it, and don't have any fabric let alone any idea how big I want it to be.
*I also am part of a Bali Batik of the month fat quarter club to grow my collection for a year to make three quilts, one for my mother, one for my sister, and someone else whom I haven't decided yet.
*and lastly I'm merely considering the red ohio star quilt my mother said she wanted.
*some day I hope to make an autograph quilt with Disney character's autographs, but I don't have enough signatures yet. (have to go and get more)
But none of those last ones count, right? :lol: