View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 01:55 PM
raptureready

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
Isn't it thrilling to walk in there! I live about 2 hours away from Marshall's. My guild has car trips there but I prefer to go alone to browse all day if I want, not have someone say Oh, I have to be back to cook Maynard his dinner so we have to leave by 2.
I thought that's what they made crock pots and tv dinners for. I'd take my own car and just say, "Anyone riding with me is in it for the long haul, I'll probably all day so plan accordingly."
I had a friend that used to ride with me to BOM's and that's what I told her. One day she said, "I have to go straight home today, my husband invited his son and family over today." I turned the car around right then and took her home. I told her to drive herself because I had grocery shopping and other shopping to do.
I've been so busy I haven't taken many pix. :oops: But I'll try to take some of the fabric when I get home.
Bandit had gone home for the day right before we got there so we'll try again tomorrow. We hit a lot of the touristy shops downtown and had browsing in the 90+ degree weather. Feels good to be back in air conditioning.