View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 08:07 PM
garysgal

Originally Posted by gail-r
We had a great fun time. He is back home safe and sound, still kicking. It was so beautiful and peaceful, well until all of the kids desended on our trailer. There ended up being 28 of us altogether. Some of the grandkids were staying in tents, so I told them if they got cold to come in and crash on the floor, yep, got up every morning with the floor looking like the homeless mission. They were so much fun. I would have posted some pictures but my camera decided to take a little swim, I sent out the search and rescue team but I'm sad to say the camera has now gone to pixel heaven. The other bad thing that happened is my grandson (21 years) got a fish hook in his nose!! They were bank fishing and a guy that was fishing pretty close to him yanked hard on his rod and the hook ended up in Luke's nose. The man did cut him lose and Luke's mom did the hook removal surgery. I was just glad that Luke was a catch and release. Great grandson fell on a rock and cut his lip, he is 5 and all boy so that isn't anything new for him. Hubby and 19 year old granddaughter watch scary movies, I'm not sure how was more scared her or granpa. I spoiled all of the kids rotten, made them homemade bread, cookies, cinn. rolls and scones. Yes, I would be the favorite grandma!! We had a ball, I'm ready to go again soon, very soon.

Hugs, Gail
Glad you had a great time. My husband, son, 2 sons-in-law and 2 grandkids are going fishing in 2 weeks. We girls are having a yard sale. Can't wait to hear all the "fish" stories!!