Old 06-03-2010, 06:17 AM
grammypatty7

This is for my youngest granddaughter and she'll get it in Aug. when we go to IL to visit. She's 7 and I've now completed a twin sized quilt for all 7 of my grandchildren. Every one of them came home from the hospital wrapped in a grammy's hand quilted blanky. I've previously posed 2 other butterfly quilts that I've made using the same fabrics. Below is a full shot of the quilt and then a few close ups. It is machine pieced, machine applique and hand quilted. It took me 11 months to complete but it was a fun 11 months. Amanda got to see the first panel of it last summer when we were in IL. I like them to see their quilts in process so they have a bit of an understanding of the time it takes to complete a quilt. You can access my other quilts by clicking on my user name and accessing my previous posts or my bookmarked files as I also have them bookmarked there.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-78104.jpe   attachment-78105.jpe   attachment-78106.jpe   attachment-78107.jpe   attachment-78108.jpe  

attachment-78109.jpe   attachment-78190.jpe