Old 06-03-2010, 11:36 AM
grammypatty7

Originally Posted by clem55
Would you consider sharing a tuorial for that first one? They are all beautiful, would like patterns for all!!
What a nice thing to say but I honestly wouldn't have any clue where to begin. As for sharing patterns, I gather we aren't supposed to share patterns that are copyrighted and these all came from various magazines during my 46 + years of quilting - all from quilt magazines. If you like those patterns, do searches for the butterflies and see what comes up. I know it's frustrating and I'd love to share the patterns but I also don't want to risk being booted off the board and also don't want to cause problems for the board either. Most of my patterns came from ancient issues of Quilt Magazine and Quilt World Magazine as those two have been my favorites over the years so their web sites could be a good place to check. They are NOT rotary cutting but template tracing and cutting patterns. I'm not to fond of the quilt patterns that are popular today and am more of a traditional quilter rather than contemporary.
Thank you for your very kind words.
Hugs
Patty