View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by wvdek
I and my family have done it. We thought it was alot too.
However, trips to the Dr., over the counter meds to take care of this and that, and the emotional strain of not feeling well, make it worth the chance that you just might feel better and the cost of seeing one.

Depends on what you mean by an adjuster. Do you mean that little thing they hold in their hand, touch a spot, and 'shoot' you?

When I did it, the Dr. did Kinesiology which is a totally different method. He also used the shooter thingy. His objective was to get you to a maintenenace point where all you needed was an occasional adjustment. Guess what? That's finally all I need now.

Go for it. Do what he says and you too will be amazed at the difference. Mine was very health conscience and said:," lots of water, no white flour, sugar, no diet sodas, lots of fruits and veggies, lean meats, and get some type of exercise and rest everyday. Walking is the best thing for you and make sure you laugh everday."

Good luck.
LOL the little shooter thingy I think of it as a little pog stick! If you're talking about the tool I am familiar with. My sil is a chiro and we stayed with them when he was taking the class to learn to use it. He uses it on my wrists when the bones move in there and cause excrutiating pain!! It works so well!! I can't remember the name of it.