Old 06-03-2010, 04:59 PM
grammypatty7

Originally Posted by annieshane
Thanks so very much for sharing such a beautiful quilt. Did you design this yourself? I have never seen this design, so it must be truly from the heart. Love, love, love the fabrics and designs.

Your workmanship is exquisite. Thank you for sharing, these truly make my heart sing.
Thank you and yes I guess you'd say the design is mine. I'm kind of incapable of following anyone elses design for some reason. No matter what, I tend to have to do my own thing and I do break all the quilting rules in the process but that's what makes my quilts mine and unique. I just love to buy a bunch of fabric and then go through my patterns and pick out patterns I want to use in the quilt and then make up the blocks. When I have enough for a panel, I get to work and get that panel quilted. While hand quilting, I'm busy working piecing pieces for another panel. I truly have no clue what the quilt will look like until it happens - it truly is a happening in progress. So glad you like my quilt; it means a lot to me.
Hugs
Patty