Old 06-04-2010, 03:02 PM
no1jan

Hey people besides having trouble with my bobbin winder on my Model 66-1 treadle, I do have good luck occassionally.

We had a neighborhood garage sale today and I hit the Jackpot!!!

When I walked up to the 2nd house in our neighborhood the woman had a couple of small item which I ended up buying for $1.00. Then I asked if they had any sewing or quilting stuff. The man jumped in and asked what? When I told him I was looking for sewing machines, attachments, material, basically anything to do with sewing, he told me he had a couple downstairs but he wasn't sure if he wanted to get rid of them. Then he mentioned he had a tiny one and put out his hands! My heart started racing. I really tried to control myself, but he could tell I was interested in it.

He asked if I wanted to see it and I said "Sure"! Well, needless to say he brought out the most beautiful Featherweight!!! with the attachments and manual, no case.

I asked if he thought about selling it and he said he had planned on putting it on e-bay but never got around to it.

I looked at my husband with those eyes (you all know what I mean) and asked the guy how much? $50.00! :!: :!: :!:

Well needless to say I'm not stupid except when it involves bobbin winders on Model 66's so I said I'd take it. Then he put in the box other sewing stuff. A "White Rotary Sewing Machine" instruction manual, 5 Singer Cams, and 3 white cams that I have no idea what kind of machine they are for.

I also picked up some material and a purse at another garage sale for $2.00. What do you think of my purse? :wink: :wink:

My new Featherweight "Prisilla"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79389[/ATTACH]

The front plate
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79390[/ATTACH]

The attachments and book
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79391[/ATTACH]

The side view
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79392[/ATTACH]

The cams and extra faceplates?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79394[/ATTACH]

My Singer Purse!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]79395[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-79384.jpe   attachment-79385.jpe   attachment-79386.jpe   attachment-79387.jpe   attachment-79389.jpe  

attachment-79390.jpe