Old 06-04-2010, 03:39 PM
quilt addict

Originally Posted by no1jan
Hey people besides having trouble with my bobbin winder on my Model 66-1 treadle, I do have good luck occassionally.

He asked if I wanted to see it and I said "Sure"! Well, needless to say he brought out the most beautiful Featherweight!!! with the attachments and manual, no case.

I asked if he thought about selling it and he said he had planned on putting it on e-bay but never got around to it.

I looked at my husband with those eyes (you all know what I mean) and asked the guy how much? $50.00! :!: :!: :!:

Well needless to say I'm not stupid except when it involves bobbin winders on Model 66's so I said I'd take it. Then he put in the box other sewing stuff. A "White Rotary Sewing Machine" instruction manual, 5 Singer Cams, and 3 white cams that I have no idea what kind of machine they are for.

I also picked up some material and a purse at another garage sale for $2.00. What do you think of my purse? :wink: :wink:
SCORE! Congratulations, my garage sale stops were not productive today. But stopped by the Salvaton Army store and they had all clothes for $1. So picked up some mens flannel and hawaian shirts for the fabric. Thats about equivalent to $0.50 FQ.