View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 06:35 PM
trupeach1
Banned

OK......... You have to go to Katz's Deli for lunch they have the best food in the world. It was in the movie When Harry Met Sally the scene where she pretends to have the big O at the table while they are having lunch. Magnolia bakery cupakes to die for. Nathans hot dogs, bagels anyplace there is nothing like NY bagels it has to do with the water. The same thing goes for pizza. Little Italy is fun and stop at Ferrara's's Bakery on Grand St for pastry's and coffee and only a few blocks from Little Italy is Chinatown. Great food and they have a museum which is small but interesting. You should visit the Statue of Libery and also Ellis Island I think you can get a combo ferry ticket to both. Rockefeller Center a must and St Patricks Cathedral is right across from Rockefeller Center. Go to the Plaza Hotel just to see the beauty of the lobby and Central Park is just across the street from the hotel. If you have the time and money as it might be price take a horse and carriage ride around the city and park. If I think of anything else I will let you know.