View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Chasing Hawk

I would be more than happy to support the one near us. But, I don't want to or have the desire to. How she handles customers is something to be desired. I don't know if it is the way we looked or were dressed. Neither one of us is into designer duds or the latest shoe trend. We don't dress to impress nor flaunt or ability to buy what we want without the use of a credit cards or other means. She lost a $1300.00 sale that afternoon, plus what ever material and other goodies I would have bought.

My husband and I went in there a couple of weeks ago. To inquire about an embroidery machine I am looking to purchase. All she had to do is say she doesn't stock that machine. Her reason was...it was the latest model..it is a model that came out a few months ago. So she steered us towards a machine that was several hundred dollars more the machine I wanted and had features I didn't need or want (Disney designs).
I asked about the machine I want and it's maximum hoop requirement and she said 5x5. Which isn't true 5x7 is it's maximum even says in the description.Then she states that included in her price were classes, tech service and one free cleaning. I don't need any classes, I would rather explore the machine on my own. But rather than argue with this lady we walked out the door.

She gave me a bad impression and a feeling of not wanting to go back.