Old 06-05-2010, 05:08 PM
Deara

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by Deara
Hubby & I went to an antique show today. We bought this beauty sight unseen. We traded a $20.00 bayonet for her. No key and it was locked in a Bentwood case. We got her home and opened her up and this is what we found. She is a 1934 Model 128K.

She's dirty and needs a good cleaning. Missing the plate for the shuttle cover. Also missing the electrics and the foot control. Not a problem, I have one set of irons left and she can be put into a treadle. Right?

Billy, can you tell me what the decals are?
Well if the treadle is set up for a 3/4 machine it will fit, if not it will not work. The machine has a rare set of decals it is the La Vencedora Variant with the Indian Star.

The case should have a hole in the side of it for a kneebar so it would have the same set up that I took out of my 128 I have for sale in the classifieds. I would keep it in the case if it were me and would take very good care of it not many of those floating around at all.

Billy
Thank you Billy for the added info on the decals. No knee-bar hole in the case. Oh and the motor says Great Britain. Was she always an electric machine?/ or was she a treadle to begin with?

Blessings,
Sandi