Thread: My Day
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 10:18 PM
Chasing Hawk

Well today was a wonderful day. My husband and I went to the local nursery to see what she had to offer this year. We are redoing some of the landscaping. So we put 50 dollars aside for next week to start the yard fund. Then off to a rummage sale at a local church. I found some goodies (2 yards of fabric for a summer blouse, a new trash can for my sewing room and a post menopausal quilt book one of those red lady hat books).....lol
Then home for lunch, after that we loaded up the dogs for a ride to a thrift store that is only open two days a week, I find 5 quilting books there for 6 dollars. Oh I forgot yesterday, at Joann's I bought two patterns for those blouses. Then home to do some sewing on my nieces pink turtle quilt. We went into town this evening and I got a couple of yards of a Purple Batik for a blouse and 2 yards of a dark orange fabric. And one of those already smocked dress things where all you do is sew the seam in back and add straps. And a few pieces of material out of the bargain bin.

We planned on landscaping this weekend, but I am going in for out patient surgery Tuesday to have a cyst removed. Anyways, I don't know how long they will not allow me to lift anything so it's lounge about the house week..lol