View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 07:37 AM
Susan P
Banned

I am all for supporting our LQS, and let me tell you...I do!
But I am careful where I spend my money. If I don't like the way I am treated, I will go spend my money elsewhere. I don't think it my responsibility to help keep them in business, if they are rude, or make you feel like they are doing you a favor. Sometimes I want to say....don't forget who (customers) pay your salary. But I don't return rudeness with rudeness. I just make the decision whether it is worth it to shop in their store.

I rarely shop at Joanns, for various reasons, but will buy notions with a coupon. I also will buy from their remnants table because of the great prices. Great for making purses, tablecloths, and to upholster. We have a couple LQS who honor Joanns coupons for fabric and notions. Would rather give my money to the LQS.

I love most of our LQS, and want to give them my business, as long as they act like they want my business!

But it is hard to beat the convenience of shopping on line (especially in the winter). I can always find what I am looking for (not always easy at LQS) and I love the sale prices. I also receive coupons for on-line stores, and free shipping.