View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Julie in NM

Want to drop pounds? and don't we all at some time...watch the hiden sugars/carbs in the foods you eat. I've been on the Belly Fat Diet by Jorge Cruise and lost 20# since Jan. Going slower now but pounds are staying off. Don't need odd supplements...just watch the hidden sugars in the food you are eating now. I cut out anything that had the word DIET on the label...bad fake sweeteners, biscuitti with my morning coffee and half and half in my coffee. White bread, rice, pasta, and potatoes have too many carbs.

Went to my doc for a check up and said I'd lost the weight and he turned around and shook my hand. Asked why and told him jeans were getting too tight and refused to buy the next size up. He laughed and said it was so unusual to speak to a patient and not have to "strongly suggest" a diet. He said I was doing it the right way and to keep on going. Goal is 30 pounds by the time I turn 60 in Aug.

You can get the diet book at almost any book store and has vidoes on UTUBE too. Book is only 19.99 and is a great guide.

Good luck.